Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Fun!

It's a beautiful Summer day in Oregon and it just so happens to be Friday as well. So it's a great day to run some errands and pick up some goodies along the way!

My first stop was Joan's Crafts store where I got a couple things for my side of the bathroom. A fancy mason jar of sorts for my brushes and a cute little jar for my bobby pics and ponytails! Each item was in the clearance section so I only spent a total of about $7 for both items. The craft store is my mother ship for home decor. Anyone else feel the same?


Next I went to Walgreens (drug store) where I spent quite a long time in the makeup aisle. I ended up with some powder that I definitely needed. 


This color is W1 in Porcelain. It's very light and I've yet to come to a conclusion about it, but I think it's very beautiful!


 I also got this blush/highlighter duo by Wet n Wild part of Fergie's collection. It's soooo beautiful and very sheer when it goes on the skin. I definitely want to pair it with a rosey pink blush to add some more color.


I will be enjoying my weekend out in the sun hopefully! I plan to go to Lush and possibly Sephora sometime soon so look out for a possible post about my purchases there :) Thanks for having a looksie and have a glorious weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Oh! I have heard good things about the Fergie collection with Wet n Wild. Have you tried any other products yet? It awesome because it is so cheap! I will have to check out the highlighter after reading this.
    Anyway lovely blog!!
    xo
    Miss Anna Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got anything else from it yet! This was a random purchase so I'll have to go look at more from the collection :)
      Thank you for reading love
      xoxo

      Delete