Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Autumn Days

Lately I've been enjoying all the beautiful autumn scenes, much more than years past. I have become quite obsessed with trying to capture the beauty on camera and here I want to share what I've got. Keep in mind that each picture Is literally not even a fraction as gorgeous as the real thing was. Enjoy!







I find it so difficult to do the Earth justice through the lens of a camera..it's something I definitely want to work on. What's your favorite camera to use? I'm looking to getting one soon!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that first picture is GORGEOUS! I love fall so much. You're right, it is really hard to capture the beautiful scenery with a camera. I have a Samsung NX300M. I thought it would be a good first camera to get before moving up to a 'big' DSLR. I'm liking most of the image quality so far, definitely better than my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The first picture was from a corn maze we went to a couple weeks ago.
      I might have to take a look at that. I was looking at a samsung s120, but I honestly don't know much about cameras! lol

      Delete